Create a cute owl in acrylic paint
Create a fun little artwork depicting an Owl
Step 1: Drawing the Image.
On the last page of this PDF is an image of the Owl for your reference. You can draw this directly or use the grid system to copy it using a HB Pencil.
Step 2: Painting the Background.
Squeeze out some Light Blue in to the middle well of your palette and spread it evenly over the entire canvas with your foam roller.
Step 3: Painting the Branch.
Take the #12 Angle Brush and block in the tree with the Burnt Sienna. Now paint the leaves with the Light Green using the small Round # 6 Brush.
Step 4: Painting the Owl.
My Owl will be Pink, Lavender, White, Purple and Light Yellow. Paint the Pink on the body and wings. Then paint the Lavender on the face and heart on the wings. Paint in the White of the eyes and then Purple for the pupils. Finally, add the Light Yellow on the legs and Beak. To embellish the Owl you can add the Pearl Paint over the different colours.
- CSST3040 Single Thick Canvas Signature 30 x 40cm (11.8 x 15.8in)
- MPN0026 Drawing Set Signature 8pc
- AMPL0001 Round Plastic Palette Discovery 17cm (6.7in)
- MAXX0019 Plastic Brush Washer Signature
- MPB0011 Artist Brush Premium Taklon Angle 12
- MCG0113 Artist Acrylic Brush Taklon Round 6
- MACR0002 Foam Roller Discovery 50mm (1.9in)
- PMHS0002 Two Seasons Acrylic Signature 18pc x 12ml (0.4 US fl.oz)
- PMHS0061 Pearl Acrylic Paint Discovery 6pc x 3.6ml (0.12 US fl.oz)